SOLAS is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us at accessibility@SOLAS.ie We are continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
We have tried to ensure that our site meets the following technical standards
- Accessibility: We aim to maintain every page of our site at (WCAG) 2.0 compliance level.
- Code: The site is produced using W3C guidelines for code clarity.
- Formatting:In line with W3C recommendations, all formatting is in a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) file. Users may choose to disable this file and see a “plain text” version of the site if they prefer.
- The website has also been designed to be compatible with most browsers. Older browser versions which lack CSS compatibility can still access the site although the content may display without its graphical layout.
- This website has been designed to be accessible to all visitors, regardless of disability. The site has been developed to conform to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0.
- The site may be viewed in any browser or Internet device. However it is best viewed in one that complies with web standards created by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Visit the W3C website.
To help you get the most out of this browsing this site, please read the following:
Some pages on this website by necessity contain Adobe Pdf and Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint content.
For information about PDF accessibility, visit the the Adobe website – PDF accessibility section.
For information about Word, Excel and Powerpoint accessibility, visit the Microsoft website – accessibility section.
The main sections of the site are listed across the top of all pages. These main sections are:
- The Team
All text on this site is resizable; it can be made larger or smaller according to your preferences by changing the text size setting within your browser.
Please note: After using the ‘Skip Navigation’ link, users of speech browsers may have to click their ‘Back’ button twice , to return to a previous page.
If you have any suggestions as to how we could improve the accessibility of our website please contact firstname.lastname@example.org