This course will give you exposure to Microsoft Azure and will lead to the Microsoft Azure Cloud Fundamentals AZ-900 certification.
Azure Fundamentals exam is an opportunity to prove knowledge of cloud concepts, core Azure services, Azure pricing, SLA, and lifecycle, and the fundamentals of cloud security, privacy, compliance, and trust.
This exam is intended for people beginning to work with cloud-based solutions and services. Candidates should be able to demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of cloud concepts, as well as Azure services, workloads, security, privacy, pricing, and support. In addition, you should be familiar with concepts of networking, storage, compute, application support, and application development
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Learners will be required to be IT Literate with either certification within the following disciplines or Industry related experience.
- MTA 98-365 Windows Server Administration Fundamentals
- MTA 98-366 Microsoft Networking Fundamentals
- MTA 98-367 Windows Security Essentials
- CompTIA A+/N+/S+
- Cisco Certification
- Third Level IT related Certification.
- Learners can also upload a current CV for consideration to meet course requirements
If you have an ambition to further your career in computing, or you have an interest in computer networks and cloud computing, this course will suit you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10). Apple/Android devices are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
You only require a web browser to view the content and access web platforms.
This is a full Microsoft Accreditation required by all new employees with Microsoft. This certification may lead to opportunities with many of the world’s biggest IT companies and smaller SOHOs who avail of the Azure Cloud Platform services. When you receive your MS Azure AZ-900 certification you can confidently apply for roles such as Junior Cloud Administrator, Cloud Support Engineer/Assistant or become part of a full team of professionals involved in the many aspects of governing a Clouded Data Systems Environment.
When you complete this course, eCollege recommends further study by enrolling in:
- AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator, (not currently available on eCollege)
- AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, (not currently available on eCollege)
- 200-301: Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CompTIA: N10-007 Network+, SYO-501 Security+
Is this course for you?
Find out how to apply by tapping the button below.
Please note you can only be enrolled on one eCollege course at any one time.
Course Code: NC 11881