This online course will teach you a wide range of topics. You are required to pass one exam covering the following content:
- Variables, Data Types, and Functions
- Decisions and Loops
- Document Object Model
- HTML Forms
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
If you have an aptitude for programming and wish to become skilled in the internet’s most widely used language, this course is for you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10). Apple/Android devices are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
You only require a web browser to view the content and access web platforms.
Upon completing the course, some students may wish to further explore web design by enrolling in the following courses provided by eCollege:
- Visual Design using Adobe Photoshop
- Graphic Design and Illustration Using Adobe Illustrator
For students who wish to further specialise in web development and programming, we recommend the following eCollege courses:
- IT Specialist – HTML and CSS
- IT Specialist – Database Fundamentals
- Access to Oracle certified courses in Java programming, starting with Java Foundations Junior Associate
Course Code: NC12379
Is this course for you?
There are multiple ways to apply for this course, please check out the different options below.
At the moment, Solas has made eCollege courses available to the public. You can apply for the course using the button below.
If you are currently unemployed, you will find the contact details for your local Intreo office by using the button below. An Intreo officer will be able to guide you through your application.
Skills To Advance aims to equip employees with the skills to progress in their current job, or to take advantage of new job opportunities.