Microsoft Excel is the world’s most popular and powerful spreadsheet software, with 750 million global users. Microsoft CEO has also declared Excel the company’s most important consumer product. Through this online course, you will learn how to create spreadsheets and analyse large sets of data using an array of techniques. You will gain an insight into the dynamic functionality of Excel, from budget planning to creating charts and diagrams, performing complex calculations and creating schedules.
You will learn to use the principle Excel features to:
- Create and manage worksheets and workbooks
- Create cells and ranges
- Create tables
- Apply formulas and functions
- Create charts and objects
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
For privacy reasons Vimeo needs your permission to be loaded.I Accept
Prerequisites & Requirements
We recommend the following course:
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
If you have a strong interest in developing highly marketable skills and gaining an insight into the strategic power of spreadsheets, this course is for you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10).
- Mac operating system devices can not be used for this course.
- Apple/Android devices (Smart Phone/Tablets) are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
You require a web browser to view course content and access web platforms. Microsoft Excel requires an Office 365 licence, which eCollege provides for the duration of the course.
If you join virtually any organisation they will be using Excel at some level, so this is a very marketable and transferable skill. After you earn your Microsoft Office Specialist Excel accreditation you will be a valuable asset to current or potential employers.
All Microsoft Office 365 programs can be seamlessly integrated to form a full suite of powerful skills and tools. ECollege provides the following recommended courses:
- Microsoft Excel Expert
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft Access
Is this course for you?
Find out how to apply by tapping the button below.
Please note you can only be enrolled on one eCollege course at any one time.
Course Code: NC 09667 (v2016)