Microsoft PowerPoint has been the industry standard presentation software for decades, with over 500 million users and 95% of the market share. Through this online Microsoft-accredited course you will learn the skills and concepts involved in creating dynamic slide presentations. These multimedia presentations can incorporate animation, images, video and much more, to deliver compelling and informative content to an audience.
After learning the principle PowerPoint features you will be able to:
- Create a slide presentation
- Work with graphical and multimedia elements
- Create charts and tables
- Apply transitions and animations
- Collaborate on presentations
- Prepare presentations for delivery
- Deliver presentations
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
We recommend the following course:
- International Computer Driving Licence (ICDL)
If you have an ambition to upskill in an office environment, become a public speaker or simply learn how to deliver your ideas in a dynamic, professional way, this course is for you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10).
- Mac operating system devices can not be used for this course.
- Apple/Android devices (Smart Phone/Tablets) are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
You require a web browser to view the content and access web platforms. You will receive an Office 365 licence to use for the duration of the course.
If you are seeking employment in roles that require public speaking or presenting ideas to clients or employers, a proficiency in Microsoft is a valuable asset. After earning your Microsoft Office Specialist certification you can prove you are proficient in one of the most essential programs in modern business.
After earning your Microsoft Office Specialist accreditation, you can further your study by enrolling in the following eCollege courses:
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Excel Expert
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word Expert
- Microsoft Access
Is this course for you?
Find out how to apply by tapping the button below.
Please note you can only be enrolled on one eCollege course at any one time.
Course Code: NC 09757 (v2016)