If you want to go beyond your camera’s capabilities and perfect or transform digital images, this Adobe Photoshop course will help you give it your best shot.
Adobe Photoshop has been the industry standard image editing software for 30 years, used globally by millions of professional and amateur photographers and designers.
After taking this Visual Design course, you’ll be able to unlock the power of Photoshop’s vast editing suite, know how to retouch and correct images, and be competent in professional imaging workflows.
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
If you are passionate about photography and design, or you are serious about a new career path in image editing and excellence in digital technology, this course is for you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10) or MacOS Mojave 10.14. Apple/Android devices are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
- Please ensure that your computer can run the Adobe Creative Cloud software. The new iPad version is also not supported.
You will need an Adobe Creative Cloud Licence — a licence is provided for the duration of the course.
After earning your Visual Design certificate you will have a portfolio that will be an invaluable asset if you plan to seek junior employment opportunities in the fields of graphic design or digital marketing content. We recommend you keep building your portfolio, to display continued growth to potential employers.
After completing the Visual Design course, you may be inspired to explore further study in the field of graphic design, which can in turn open up many other opportunities. Expert graphic designers are much sought-after in digital and print media, app and web development, social media marketing, advertising and many other ever-evolving fields.
The following courses are also recommended on eCollege:
- Graphic Design and Illustration using Adobe Illustrator;
- Print & Digital Media Publication Using Adobe InDesign;
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
Is this course for you?
Find out how to apply by tapping the button below.
Please note you can only be enrolled on one eCollege course at any one time.
Course Code: NC 11860