The PRINCE2® course on this page is offered by Cenit Group, an ATO accredited by PeopleCert to deliver these courses. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
This online course will give you a robust knowledge and grounding in PRINCE2®, the world’s most popular project management methodology. You will earn an internationally recognised PRINCE2® Foundation certificate when you successfully complete the course.
PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) is a dynamic project management framework that can be adapted to any type of project in any industry. It is a structured project management method that divides projects into manageable and controllable stages.
This course will teach you the concepts and skills needed to join and be a valuable asset to a project management team using the PRINCE2 methodology. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
On completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes
- State the main purpose, and key contents of, the major management products
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
Please see our blog here for more information.
PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
This certification will display a highly transferable set of project management skills to potential and current employers. PRINCE2® is the most recognised project management accreditation in the world.
The course is aimed at:
- Project managers and aspiring project managers
- Key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects including:
- Project board members (e.g. senior responsible owners)
- Team managers (e.g. product delivery managers)
- Project assurance (e.g. business change analysts)
- Project support (e.g. project and programme office personnel)
- Operational line managers/staff.
After earning your PRINCE2® Foundation certificate, you can continue with further specialised training such as the PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification (currently not provided by eCollege).
Ref number: 397095 – PRINCE2® (6th Edition)
There are multiple ways to apply for this course, please check out the different options below.