This module sets out the essential concepts and good practice needed to be effective when working
remotely. Learn the main concepts to work effectively from any remote location. Discover the main types of tools that can be used to support remote work and the key considerations for using them effectively.
Practice exercises and quizzes
A certification exam voucher
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent, fluency in the English language and intermediate computer literacy level are required.
- If you wish to learn IT skills in the modern workplace and expand your knowledge of digital technology, this course is for you.
- All students should have access to a PC or laptop running a supported version of Windows (e.g Windows 10).
- Apple/Android devices are not supported and cannot be used for this course.
- Google Chromebooks are not supported and cannot be used for this course
- A broadband connection is essential to stream video content.
- Windows 10 running in S mode is not supported. Read more about S Mode.
You require a web browser to view content and access web platforms.
Computer literacy is a fundamental skill and an asset in virtually any modern workplace. The official ICDL certificate opens up many opportunities in a wide range of industries.
If you attain the ICDL and wish to further your IT training, eCollege provides other ICDL certified courses.
Ref number: 403127 – Remote Working
There are multiple ways to apply for this course, please check out the different options below.
FETCH is the further education and training course finder. To apply for this course use the button below.
Skills to Advance is the further education and training initiative for people in employment.