Most eCollege courses will require you to have a windows PC or Laptop, especially any Microsoft courses. Other courses may allow the use of an Apple device. Please check with your eTutor or our course pages if you have any queries on this.
- Desktop or Laptop – We do not support running the course solely on a phone or tablet
- We recommend a dual-core Processor
- 4GB of System RAM or greater is recommended
- The latest up to date operating systems
- A Web Browser such as Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024X768
- High-speed broadband – we do not recommend the use of mobile dongles as courses typically contain video content.
- You may require a printer, although eCollege always advises you to study from your PC/Laptop and keep electronic notes
The following are not supported through eCollege: