Frequently Asked Questions
All of our courses are free for you including course costs, exams, materials, etc.
Most eCollege courses will require you to have windows PC, especially any Microsoft courses. Other courses may allow the use of an Apple device. Please check with your eTutor or our course pages if you have any queries on this.
- We recommend a dual-core Processor
- 4GB of RAM or greater would be recommended
- The latest up to date operating systems
- A Web Browser such as Chrome or Firefox
- Minimum screen resolution of 1024X768
- High-speed broadband – we do not recommend the use of mobile dongles.
- You may require a printer, although eCollege always advises you to study from your PC/Laptop and keep electronic notes
- The ability to adjust computer settings, such as allowing pop-ups
- The ability to navigate the Internet
- The ability to install any software that is necessary for the course you are enrolled on
Currently, you must be resident in the Republic of Ireland with a PPS number and be over 18 to apply for one of our eCollege courses.